Saturday, August 27, 2011

traxspotting relapse

I just finished eating a meal at Carl's Jr. again.

I don't feel well.

Last time I mentioned eating there, I neglected to say something on my mind. I have recently been told by two very separate beautiful women that our bodies actually tell us what we want. Every once in a while, our bodies crave a burger or something because that's exactly what's needed at the time. It makes sense of course, but they've never told me the difference between our bodies telling us the difference between want and need.

Sometimes we need a burger. Sometimes we need a candy bar. I think our bodies tell us that in the same way it says it needs alcohol or heroin. Ladies please, tell me how you know the difference.

As usual, let's take this further. What's the difference between a human relationship you need and a human relationship you want? What's the difference in feeling? Just like eating at Carl's Jr., mistakes can be made.

I don't know if it's the body or soul that decides. I'd love to hack that code. I should be your mistake.

***

Part 3 of the fake college romance is on its way.



No comments:

Post a Comment