Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm fine.

That's one of the things I loathe most about myself. I shouldn't be fine all the time. I should be upset enough to make things happen for the better (or at least upset enough to break things or people).

I don't break things. I don't yell. I don't make demands... at least not anymore. I stopped doing these things when I found out I can live without passion. Of course in the technical sense, very very little is needed for actually living.

****

There were Native Americans in Peter Pan. How did they get to Never Never Land? Is Never Never Land actually in America? I just saw a version of the play where the Native Americans actually reference George Custer. Either Never Never Land is in America or an entire Native American community has somehow been transported to Never Never Land.

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't fine stand for-Freaked out, Insecure, Neurotic, and Emotional? (name that movie)

    I am usually fine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am very ashamed that i don't know that movie. tell me what it is and i'll watch it.

    ReplyDelete