Monday, August 8, 2011

sunache

I've mentioned before that I've been getting headaches this summer.

I've mentioned before that I prefer the rain to the sun.

I'm not sure if my headaches are because of aggravation, something physical or just random.

Lots of people prefer cloudy weather to sunny weather.

I may just be noticing my headaches more because I'm looking for them.

What I really don't understand is why everyone doesn't hate the sun like I do.

I know what's causing my headache right now and it's the blasted sun. If there was a single cloud in the sky today then my walk from Charlie Chow's to Temple Square (and back) and my tennis match with the lovely Kayla (I lost) may not have resulted in this screaming headache that is presently making me wonder what the point of living is.

The sun is quite literally our universe's largest carcinogen. I can't see properly when it's out. But when it's overcast, the world is wrapped in a blanket that filters the world into beautiful.

The sun makes me sick. If it doesn't make you sick, you're not as normal as I am.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe your allergic to the Sun?? I bet if you wore sunglasses out it would help your head problems. You can get sunglasses that tint the world in a pretty color and that will make you happy and not so angry all the time! :-)

    ReplyDelete