Wednesday, August 10, 2011

estrogen

It's either insomnia or my time of the month.

This happens about monthly though, so I'm actually inclined to think that I really do get hormonal on a monthly basis.

The symptom is watching something and then getting teary-eyed at the absolute most meaningless thing. I did it just now with an episode of Family Ties where Mallory loves working at a clothing store, but her parents want her to quit because her grades are so bad and she's a moron anyway.

That's bad enough. I also was watching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and the Dominion were threatening the quadrant so lots of people were taking their families off the station. Okay, now here's the really crazy part. As a result of people leaving, Keiko was forced to close her crappy-ass school -- and I felt bad for her! KEIKO!

Actually, even stranger still, a customer asked for her money back because the expedited shipping wasn't as fast as she wanted. I wasn't allowed to give it to her. THAT made me sad -- and any customer of mine is far less important than Mallory or Keiko.

Could not sleep last night. Hormones? Or is sleep deprivation just turning me into a girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment